Instructions to Switch Race Selection
How to Transfer to Different Event
RunSedona is set to make use of the RunSignUp Transfer capabilities.
Follow these steps to change an event within a race – from one distance to another.
1. Sign In to RunSignUp
2. Go to your Profile
3. Click My Registered Races
4. Click View/Edit next to the registration that you would like to transfer your event for
5. Click the Transfer Event menu item
6. Click the Start Transfer button
7. Select your new Event from the Event Drop-Down
8. Agree to the Waiver and click Continue
Important: If you are transferring to an event that costs more than you originally paid, you will be asked for that payment. We do not offer refunds for switching to an event that costs less.
Switching race choice online is a no-cost opportunity thru midnight Wednesday Jan 30. After that all switches can be handled on site at the Solutions table at packet pickup and will require a $20 switch fee.
After January 30, changes can be made in person at Packet Pick-Up for a $20 change fee.
Unintended Race Day switches to a shorter race must be reported to Timing/Scoring immediately upon finishing and may result in a technical runner disqualification to avoid impacting the balance of the races’ results and awards.