Half Marathon: Saturday, December 4, 2021
RunSedona is one of the most beautiful races in the country. We pride ourselves on giving you an extraordinary experience, with plenty of Southwestern hospitality! From first-timers to veterans, our runners are our top priority. The Half Marathon course is filled with supportive volunteers, gorgeous scenic beauty and the chance to make great friends.
What better way to accomplish a lifetime achievement?
Amenities: All registered runners receive:
- Commemorative Finisher’s Shirt available at the finish line to registered runners who successfully complete their registered race distance!
- Commemorative Finisher Medal (ALL finishers, at any distance receive a Finisher’s Medal upon completion of the race.)
- Race support including hydration stations
- Medical support
- Free admission to Expo
- Post- race finish-line refreshments
- Clothing check, security, and enthusiastic spectators
- Scenic and hilly. The course is along one of Sedona’s most scenic paved roads (Dry Creek Road). Be prepared for a variety of conditions.
- Aid Stations include Water, GU Energy Gel packets, Bananas, and First Aid supplies. Aid stations are located approximately every two miles on the out and back courses.
- There is a 5 hour course limit for all races. Course closes at 1:00 pm.
RunSedona reserves the right to reject any entry and to disqualify and bar any individual from the race. This rejection/disqualification may be based on, but is not limited to non-payment of race fees, competing with an unofficial number, competing with an official number or tag assigned to another competitor, transferring or attempting to transfer an official number or tag to another person, crossing the finish line without having completed the entire course, and providing false information on race entry forms. RunSedona reserves the right to change the details of the race.
Our policy does not allow refunds. Registration roll-overs to the next year are also not offered.