Marathon and Half Marathon
Marathon & Half Marathon: Saturday, February 3, 2018
The Sedona Marathon Event is one of the most beautiful races in the country. We pride ourselves on giving you an extraordinary experience, with plenty of Southwestern hospitality! From first-timers to veterans, our runners are our top priority. The Full Marathon and Half Marathon course is filled with supportive volunteers, gorgeous scenic beauty and the chance to make great friends.
What better way to accomplish a lifetime achievement?
Online registration is open Now!
Amenities: All registered runners receive:
- An official T-shirt (if registered prior to January 1, 2018)
- Commemorative finisher medal (if registered prior to December 15 a specially designed pie shaped Finishers Medal will be guaranteed – race finishers who register after December 15 MAY receive a different commemorative Finishers Medal. Regardless of registration date, ALL finishers, at any distance receive a Finisher’s Medal upon completion of the race.)
- Race support including hydration stations
- Medical support
- Runner Swag bag with coupons and product samples
- Free admission to Expo
- Discounted rates at various hotels
- Post- race finish-line refreshments
- Party and Awards Ceremony / Post Party
- Opportunity to purchase official finish-line photos
- Clothing check, security, and enthusiastic spectators
- Scenic and hilly. About half of the course is along one of Sedona’s most scenic paved roads (Dry Creek Road). The other half of the race is on USFS dirt/gravel road. Be prepared for a variety of conditions – loose rocks, dust, and the roads are open to vehicles.
- Click Here to see the course map and elevation chart for the 10K and 5K
- Aid Stations include Water, Energy Gel packets, Bananas, and First Aid supplies. Aid stations are located approximately every two miles on the event courses.
- There is a 7 hour course limit for all races. Course closes at 4:00 pm.
The Sedona Marathon Event reserves the right to reject any entry and to disqualify and bar any individual from the race. This rejection/disqualification may be based on, but is not limited to non-payment of race fees, competing with an unofficial number, competing with an official number or tag assigned to another competitor, transferring or attempting to transfer an official number or tag to another person, crossing the finish line without having completed the entire course, and providing false information on race entry forms. The Sedona Marathon reserves the right to change the details of the race.