Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Virtual race?
A: A RunSedona virtual race can be a great way to keep the love of running going. Read more details here.
Q: Can I switch race distances?
A: Up through February 5, registered runners can go in to their profile and make a race distance switch. There is no cost. After February 5, email Gail for direction.
Q: Why was the event postponed/rescheduled?
A: After careful consideration by the City of Sedona of the continuing coronavirus threat, and potential impacts, the difficult decision was made to reschedule the event and allow time for the coronavirus outbreak and its effects to subside. The safety of the Sedona community, participants, staff and volunteers continues to be the most important priority. We are excited to offer a virtual option on February 6, 2021, in addition to continuing the processs to secure the required permits to host an in-person November 2021 event.
Q: What are the new dates?
A: The new date for the RunSedona Event will be in November 2021 – Permits are pending.
Q: I registered prior to the Virtual Race determination – what now?
A: Everyone registered now gets free entry to NOVEMBER and VIRTUAL.
Q: What is the registration policy?
A: If you are currently registered for the RunSedona Events February 2021, the following options are available to you:
1. You wish to participate in the November 2021 event: Your registration will be moved to the new date – you have no need to do anything further.
2. You cannot participate in either the February virtual or possible November in-person events in 2021, please contact Jeff Frost firstname.lastname@example.org We will defer your registration to a future (February 2022 and beyond) RunSedona Event.
Q: Will I need to re-register for the November 2021?
A: No, your registration will be transferred to the new in-person November 2021 event date. No additional fee to switch to the possible November 2021 in-person event. Permits pending.*
Q: Will I need to register for the February 6 2021 VIRTUAL event?
A: Yes, you will need to transfer your registration by going to www.runsignup.com, sign in to your account and switch your in-person race to a VIRTUAL race. No additional fee for switching to virtual.
Q: Are refunds allowed?
A: There are NO registration refunds being offered.
These are the exchange options available:
- Transfer your registration to any VIRTUAL distance at NO CHARGE. Transfers are allowed from 11/1/20 to 2/6/21.
- DEFER your 2021 in-person registration to the 2022 RunSedona Event ( 2/5/2022).
- DEFER your in-person 2021 registration to a POTENTIAL 2021 – date TBA event.
Q: Who can I contact with questions?
A: For all questions and concerns please contact Jeff Frost at email@example.com .
RunSedona Events Registration Terms & Conditions:
Once you have entered a race, your entry fees are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable, under any and all circumstances, including City/County/State COVID-related impacts/restrictions, but not limited to, cancellation of the event or of your participation, or change in the date, nature, or format of the event due to current mandates/restrictions. An event may be cancelled or changed due to severe weather or other factors that threaten the safety of participants, staff, or volunteers.