10K and 5K
10K & 5K: Saturday, February 1, 2020
The 10K and 5K course is filled with supportive volunteers, cheering spectators and the chance to make great friends. Whether you choose to walk, skip or run, bring the whole family for these wonderful races through beautiful Dry Creek Road.
The 5K has no cap. Strollers are allowed on the 5K route only.
Online registration for 2020 is open!
Amenities: All registered runners receive:
- NEW in 2020 – Commemorative Finisher’s Shirt*
*available at the race finish line to registered runners who successfully complete their race distance!
- Commemorative finisher medal (ALL finishers, at any distance receive a Finisher’s “pie” Medal upon completion of the race.)
- Race support including hydration stations
- Medical support
- Free admission to Expo
- Post- race finish-line refreshments
- Clothing check, security, and enthusiastic spectators
- Scenic and hilly – all pavement/asphalt.
- Click Here to see the course map and elevation chart for the 10K and 5K
- Aid Stations include Water, GU Energy Gel packets, Bananas, and First Aid supplies. Aid stations are located approximately every two miles on the event courses.
- There is a 5 hour course limit for all races. Course closes at 1:00 pm.
RunSedona reserves the right to reject any entry and to disqualify and bar any individual from the race. This rejection/disqualification may be based on, but is not limited to non-payment of race fees, competing with an unofficial number, competing with an official number or tag assigned to another competitor, transferring or attempting to transfer an official number or tag to another person, crossing the finish line without having completed the entire course, and providing false information on race entry forms. RunSedona reserves the right to change the details of the race.
10K and 5K – Great Family Friendly Fun!
The 10K and 5K races are perfect for a family of walkers or a group of friends! People of all ages are welcome to enjoy the race and train with us to create life-long healthy habits. On the 5K route only, strollers are allowed.
Our policy does not allow refunds. Registration roll-overs to the next year are also not offered.